I went to the Como Zoo today with Mom, Auntie Heather and my cousins Ally and Charlie. It was lots of fun. I wore my giraffe outfit (see the giraffe on my shirt? They were on my socks too.)
Here I am posing with the giraffes.
And one of the baby giraffe. It was lots of fun! I can’t wait to go back and show Dad all the monkeys!!
We hope everyone has a great week!
Stop the madness (and all the photos!)!!
I’m four weeks old today and I’ve already done so much! Here’s a recap:
• I’ve been to the pediatrician, what, like 4 times?
• I’ve been to the Minnesota Zoo.
* I’ve rolled over (from stomach to back) three times
* I’ve been out to lunch
* I’ve been to Minnehaha Falls a whole bunch of times
* I agree that the MN Wild need to restructure
* I’ve seen the new stadiums (Twins and Gophers)
* I’ve been to book club
* I love bath time and visits from friends & family
* I think the President is cute
* And finally, I love my dog, Bug
I had my big debut this past weekend (AKA my baby shower). I was so tired afterwards that I crashed hard on my dad. I love to nap on him. Thanks dad!
I love Bathtime. Mom, can I get a pedicure?
And I like Monkeys. My Grandma and Grandpa Nibs found me this great monkey shirt. (There’s even one on my back!). My dad found these great slippers because I love dogs. Especially my brother, Bug.
After a very delicious meal at my aunt Vicki’s house. I decided to take a nap on Grandpa Nibs. I think I made a good choice.